- Penalty of eight percent assessed on the current year’s delinquent taxes (RCW 84.56.020).
- (First Monday in December) Boards of County Commissioners may meet to hold budget hearings provided for in RCW 36.40.070 (RCW 36.40.071).
- (On or before) DOR prepares stumpage values for January through June 2017 (RCW 84.33.091).
- Application due date for senior citizen and disabled person property tax exemption for coming year (RCW 84.36.385).
- Current Use Program and Designated Forest Land applications are due for classification in the next assessment year (RCW 84.33.130).
*IF A DUE DATE FALLS ON A SATURDAY, SUNDAY, OR LEGAL HOLIDAY, THE DUE DATE CHANGES TO THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY (RCW 1.12.070).
Also in December
- Interest rate applicable to farm and agricultural land values set by DOR for the 2015 assessment year (RCW 84.34.065 and WAC 458-30-262). DOR determines value of each grade of forest land and certifies values to county assessors (RCW 84.33.140).